- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
when you strip down naked in an elevator and u know everyone is checking you out
President Snow is me everyday in school when I see couples in the hallways.
Agh! Yeah, yeah I know it’s late for Zelda month,
but it’s never to late to remind “They see me Rolling”, is it?
Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in 1989 - and who was furious he wasn’t consulted about the creepy role - offered a cryptic comment when told Ledger was dead.
“Well,” Nicholson told reporters in London early Wednesday, “I warned him.”That last quote gave me chills
Really? Interesting if true
I read something that said he told him not to do it. Joker is one of, if not the, most sadistic villains. He kills to kill. There’s no method. Which is why all of the previous portrails were campy or jokey.
There is no way you can portray a character like that and not bring home even the smallest bits of it. It’s kind of sad. The Joker was scary as shit, and I honestly believe that getting into that character messed with his head.
It would be really interesting to see the notebook Ledger kept while working up the character, maybe it did mess with his head.. and that quote is something to think about, if true.
Heath Ledger was hugely affected by this role. Nicholson did warn him against it. To prepare, Ledger spent vast amount of time alone and kept a production diary as mentioned above. The last thing he wrote in his diary was BYE BYE.
Ledger talked about his inability to fall asleep and how even with two ambien he barely slept at night. As is widely known, Ledger died of an overdose. Some say it was accidental while others believe he was a partier… The drugs he died of were meant for insonima, anxiety, pain, and a cold and none were taken in excess. Heath was a troubled man after his role as the joker, but no one can deny he played that role better than anyone ever had or ever will.
The sadness of the situation aside, this is an amazing photo of the jokers.
Who the hell is American paul McCartney
american paul mccartney = apm = my best friend = my old teacher whom everybody including my mom has at one point or other told me looks like sir paul (including one time when i had a…